Just get the 2 pack of dawn ultra, a 2 pack of lemishine and you are good for like 300+ cycles.
The reason I say chips and not pins is chips don't get stuck in flash holes, and cleaning takes only 25 min. I don't even measure the stuff, just a pinch of lemishine (less than 1/2 teaspoon) and just eyeball the dawn like you were doing some dishes. Cheap, ultra effective. Ensure you rinse well.
One thing you didn't mention was a media separator. I use a 5 gallon bucket and the cheap-o Franklin armory sifter thing after straining and rinsing (swap the top with the strainer accessory... worth it to keep the chips and brass in the tumbler while rinsing all the stuff the first time, then dump in separator, separate, and rinse it again unless you like ammo that smells like soap)
The reason I say chips and not pins is chips don't get stuck in flash holes, and cleaning takes only 25 min. I don't even measure the stuff, just a pinch of lemishine (less than 1/2 teaspoon) and just eyeball the dawn like you were doing some dishes. Cheap, ultra effective. Ensure you rinse well.
One thing you didn't mention was a media separator. I use a 5 gallon bucket and the cheap-o Franklin armory sifter thing after straining and rinsing (swap the top with the strainer accessory... worth it to keep the chips and brass in the tumbler while rinsing all the stuff the first time, then dump in separator, separate, and rinse it again unless you like ammo that smells like soap)

