Klem Wrote:That makes sense, and you're likely dealing with Tom Mouser. Over the years he's the one guy who answers all my efforts to contact Labradar. He's very pro selling his products, quick to downplay any concerns, and is not an engineer.
No, I dont think so! I believe I have spoken with Mouser before, several times, I recognize your description of him!
Mouser, to me, sounds like hes in his 50 or 60s. The guy I spoke with yesterday was much younger, like still in his 20s, and.
..more helpful. My second unit was on back order and came directly from the factory in Quebec. The package arrived in pristine condition, no shipping damage at all. Fired up the unit and it didnt work! It would power up but, wouldnt record a shot, from anything! None! Right from the GD factory, doesnt work! I spoke to Mouser then and a few other times since then and he was/is always quick to try and deflect and act like it was no big deal. And of course, for him, it wasnt! :mad:

