Well, just got of the horn with LabRadar! Think I woke the guy up?
Anyway very helpful, and told me a few thing I didnt know!
They dont the sell a motion trigger because of the same issue Ive been having. This is the kicker though, when he tested a couple of the Motion triggers side by side with another unit without it, there would sometimes be a speed difference of up to 30 FPS between units for the same shot! Not good!
Also, when using the LabRadar around other units, you should all be at least 3 channels apart from each other, to minimize any interference.
And, once you get above 3900 FPS (I shoot some 55-58 243/6CM) it can experience tracking issues.
For regular use, he recommended to always start/use trigger level 1 and 12 offset.
He also claimed the latest software will improve Bluetooth problem. Yeah, right!
Anyway very helpful, and told me a few thing I didnt know! They dont the sell a motion trigger because of the same issue Ive been having. This is the kicker though, when he tested a couple of the Motion triggers side by side with another unit without it, there would sometimes be a speed difference of up to 30 FPS between units for the same shot! Not good!
Also, when using the LabRadar around other units, you should all be at least 3 channels apart from each other, to minimize any interference.
And, once you get above 3900 FPS (I shoot some 55-58 243/6CM) it can experience tracking issues.
For regular use, he recommended to always start/use trigger level 1 and 12 offset.
He also claimed the latest software will improve Bluetooth problem. Yeah, right!

