Zeneffect Wrote:I have been wanting a labradar or similar for a while now, but reading stuff like this makes me keep my magnetospeed.
The problem with the Magnetospeed is, it can affect group size. On an MTU contour, probably not so much. Put it on my CZ American 23.5 Sporter and I can barely keep it on the paper!
So, it has its own issues too! The RAT seems to work better on heavier bolt guns. The heavier the better probably! The F-Class guys I see at the range dont seem to have this problem with their competition guns. At least not the same degree I am. The majority of mine are lightweight hunting rifles.
To be fair, the RAT did up my capture rate to almost 100%. So, it was huge improvement but, it also created more work for me having to weed out the ghost shots. So its almost a wash. And RAT did absolutely nothing for the crappy Bluetooth interface! :mad:

