08-15-2022, 01:39 PM
One more thought, and it's just my observation again...
Once I plot the single-charge ladder that I did and its curve fit, I look at them to see which MVs are "far away" from the curve fit. A larger vertical dispersion from normal at that point, suggests to me that it is "far" off of any node, since by definition a node's MV response will be tight, low SD and low ES for any cluster of shots at that load, therefore "close" to the curve fit. So an MV point with a large spread away from norm, is off-node. But at that specific point, mathematically/graphically the actual MV curve will tend to be "flat." Since the response will by definition curve back towards the linear fit (concave and convex parts of the actual curve will by definition have a flat, or zero, slope at those points), thus there will tend to be a flat-looking section... but to me it would seem to be just the point that I do NOT want.
Like I said however, if it floats your boat to do it that way, fine by me.
Once I plot the single-charge ladder that I did and its curve fit, I look at them to see which MVs are "far away" from the curve fit. A larger vertical dispersion from normal at that point, suggests to me that it is "far" off of any node, since by definition a node's MV response will be tight, low SD and low ES for any cluster of shots at that load, therefore "close" to the curve fit. So an MV point with a large spread away from norm, is off-node. But at that specific point, mathematically/graphically the actual MV curve will tend to be "flat." Since the response will by definition curve back towards the linear fit (concave and convex parts of the actual curve will by definition have a flat, or zero, slope at those points), thus there will tend to be a flat-looking section... but to me it would seem to be just the point that I do NOT want.
Like I said however, if it floats your boat to do it that way, fine by me.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

