Ok. Here is my results. August 11th
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19031[/ATTACH]
Dont know how good pix will show up but I will try and walk through target numbers.
Target 1. Was first 3 shots of the day at 26.7gr very tiny group.
Target 2 was 26.9gr which according to the scatterlee test should be middle of node
Target 3 was 27.1gr
Target 1 with 5 shots was 26.7gr again to see if it would repeat and I pulled a shot
Next day August 12th I cleaned my rifle and changed my stock to an a2 stock.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19032[/ATTACH]
Target 1. 26.7 cbto 1.658 cold barrel
Target 2. 26.7 to see if no. 1 would repeat and it didnt.
Target 3. 26.7 cbto 1.665
Target 4. 26.7 cbto 1.671 I decided to drop .1gr and go back close to original seating to see what would happen on target 5
Target 5. 26.6 cbto. 1.663. Tiny cloverleaf
Target 6. Was a redo to see if it would repeat
Target 7. Was 26.6 with magnetospeed.
2369
2369
2361
Sorry if post is all over the place. I find it very hard to post good pictures.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19031[/ATTACH]
Dont know how good pix will show up but I will try and walk through target numbers.
Target 1. Was first 3 shots of the day at 26.7gr very tiny group.
Target 2 was 26.9gr which according to the scatterlee test should be middle of node
Target 3 was 27.1gr
Target 1 with 5 shots was 26.7gr again to see if it would repeat and I pulled a shot
Next day August 12th I cleaned my rifle and changed my stock to an a2 stock.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]19032[/ATTACH]
Target 1. 26.7 cbto 1.658 cold barrel
Target 2. 26.7 to see if no. 1 would repeat and it didnt.
Target 3. 26.7 cbto 1.665
Target 4. 26.7 cbto 1.671 I decided to drop .1gr and go back close to original seating to see what would happen on target 5
Target 5. 26.6 cbto. 1.663. Tiny cloverleaf
Target 6. Was a redo to see if it would repeat
Target 7. Was 26.6 with magnetospeed.
2369
2369
2361
Sorry if post is all over the place. I find it very hard to post good pictures.

