08-05-2022, 11:30 AM
My chamber dimensions when rifle was nearly new. I made dummy rounds with all the bullets I had on hand so I would have them written down. Max lengths. Do they look in the ball park ?
85gr Sierra varminteer
CBTO 1.685. COAL 2.280
90gr Speer TNT
CBTO 1.730. COAL 2.240
90gr Nosler Varmageddon
CBTO 1.700. COAL 2.390
100gr Nosler ballistic tip
CBTO 1.708. COAL 2.350
120 Barnes MB
CBTO 1.700. COAL 2.255
120 ELD-M
CBTO 1.645. COAL 2.190
120 Sierra Pro Hunter
CBTO 1.675. COAL 2.155
123 ELD-M
CBTO 1.685. COAL 2.280
123 SST
CBTO 1.690. COAL 2.280
123 Sierra MK
CBTO 1.700. COAL 2.310
85gr Sierra varminteer
CBTO 1.685. COAL 2.280
90gr Speer TNT
CBTO 1.730. COAL 2.240
90gr Nosler Varmageddon
CBTO 1.700. COAL 2.390
100gr Nosler ballistic tip
CBTO 1.708. COAL 2.350
120 Barnes MB
CBTO 1.700. COAL 2.255
120 ELD-M
CBTO 1.645. COAL 2.190
120 Sierra Pro Hunter
CBTO 1.675. COAL 2.155
123 ELD-M
CBTO 1.685. COAL 2.280
123 SST
CBTO 1.690. COAL 2.280
123 Sierra MK
CBTO 1.700. COAL 2.310

