05-09-2022, 06:39 PM
I have Lapua brass, 450, and fed 205 primers, 223, 322, varget, etc. I have a few loads assembled, with 120 Bergers, and 123ELDM, using 223. And 322.
However, I've gotten interested in the 107 smk, and Lapua 108 OTM. The bc is spiitin distance close to the 123ELDM. They even look alike. What are your experiences with these, are my powders suitable? I'm told xmr8208 us the angel dust. ????
My rifle is a Howa, 20 in heavy, with freshly modified trigger. Mine was really heavy out of box. I removed 1.3 coils, and it's very nice now.
Thoughts, and comments appreciated
In advance.
However, I've gotten interested in the 107 smk, and Lapua 108 OTM. The bc is spiitin distance close to the 123ELDM. They even look alike. What are your experiences with these, are my powders suitable? I'm told xmr8208 us the angel dust. ????
My rifle is a Howa, 20 in heavy, with freshly modified trigger. Mine was really heavy out of box. I removed 1.3 coils, and it's very nice now.
Thoughts, and comments appreciated
In advance.

