03-15-2022, 06:06 AM
Hi from big border near to Russia=Finland.
Now take many years when Wolf or Barnaul ammunition coming back in market. I wondering, why shoot wolf, I dont want put steel in my fine Grendel. Also I want to hit good any rounds, also bulk ammunition. Do you support to enemy, yes russians are usually also enemy to yours.
Yours are lucky, you can buy american made ammunition. We have only ours Lapua's made cases and can order starline/hornady cases. PPU made cartridges but here is difficult buy land to land in Europe. Now market in here is similar like there, no primers, every Vihtavuori variants are difficult find, cheap 223rem, 7.62x39 and 9mm rounds are sold out. We have good army, but we prepare and mostly man have military education.
Slava ukraini
Now take many years when Wolf or Barnaul ammunition coming back in market. I wondering, why shoot wolf, I dont want put steel in my fine Grendel. Also I want to hit good any rounds, also bulk ammunition. Do you support to enemy, yes russians are usually also enemy to yours.
Yours are lucky, you can buy american made ammunition. We have only ours Lapua's made cases and can order starline/hornady cases. PPU made cartridges but here is difficult buy land to land in Europe. Now market in here is similar like there, no primers, every Vihtavuori variants are difficult find, cheap 223rem, 7.62x39 and 9mm rounds are sold out. We have good army, but we prepare and mostly man have military education.
Slava ukraini

