03-10-2022, 12:02 AM
Did my bi-monthly trip/drive into Sam's Club from way out in the country for some 'buying' to stock up. (Oh goodness, food prices are sky-rocketing... hope you boys are set.)
Anyway, also swung by Sportsman Warehouse and I struck GOLD.... For whatever reason, I have missed every dang powder buying opportunity for the past two years. I kid you not... no new powder since before COVID. Anyway, they had about a dozen 'one-pounders' on the shelf. Quickly I pulled up the Accurate website on my smartphone and began searching and scrolling..... BINGO!
One beautiful pound of Accurate 2460. Yep... .$41 out the door. UGH!
Anyway, looks like it may be a good powder for the Grendel.
Anyway, also swung by Sportsman Warehouse and I struck GOLD.... For whatever reason, I have missed every dang powder buying opportunity for the past two years. I kid you not... no new powder since before COVID. Anyway, they had about a dozen 'one-pounders' on the shelf. Quickly I pulled up the Accurate website on my smartphone and began searching and scrolling..... BINGO!
One beautiful pound of Accurate 2460. Yep... .$41 out the door. UGH!
Anyway, looks like it may be a good powder for the Grendel.

