Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I bought a BCA upper...
#21
I heard and do believe the frustrations some bca owners have had. Being a tight wad and a glutton for punishment I bought a greatly reduced x39 16 inch barrel. I hand lapped the barrel and gave the slick treatment and started shooting. It really did not look good with 3 inch groups but I kept shooting. After about 60 rounds it came around and started keeping groups in 1 1/4 inch at 100 yards. I felt it was worthy of more lead down the tube but got interested in another project and never got back to it. I would buy a upper from them if I had the need of what they were offering. At my age any thing that goes bang for me excites me!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 12:40 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Zeneffect - 02-18-2022, 12:46 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 12:48 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by SCJim - 02-18-2022, 01:03 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 01:06 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by jasper2408 - 02-18-2022, 01:08 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 04:58 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Bottomfeeder - 02-18-2022, 05:08 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 05:37 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Rosecrans1 - 02-18-2022, 07:43 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Bottomfeeder - 02-18-2022, 07:44 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-19-2022, 05:10 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Fodderwing - 02-21-2022, 11:03 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by pashiner - 02-21-2022, 05:54 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by stan5686 - 02-22-2022, 07:11 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Fodderwing - 02-22-2022, 10:22 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by MachV - 02-27-2022, 07:12 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Phalanx - 03-03-2022, 07:46 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Big_John - 03-04-2022, 07:54 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by daved20319 - 03-04-2022, 11:20 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by nekshot - 03-05-2022, 02:34 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Mark611 - 03-05-2022, 11:20 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by rickt300 - 03-08-2022, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)