Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I bought a BCA upper...
#15
I too have a 18" BCA barrel. I have had it for several years and at times I was thinking that all the "anti Bear Creek" talk was correct. Mine seems to be somewhat picky as too bullets and powder. After trying some factory loads and handloads along with a few periods of too hell with it I have finally come up on two bullets it likes. Sierra 85 Gr. HP and Speer Gold Dot Personal Protection 120 Gr. The powder & component shortages had me looking at powder that was available and I could use so I bought some Accurate 2200. I had never heard of 2200 but it is working in the case of my Grendel and these bullets. Now if I can see how the Speer 120 Grs. work on hogs because they group well at 100 & 200 yards.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 12:40 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Zeneffect - 02-18-2022, 12:46 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 12:48 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by SCJim - 02-18-2022, 01:03 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 01:06 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by jasper2408 - 02-18-2022, 01:08 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 04:58 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Bottomfeeder - 02-18-2022, 05:08 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 05:37 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Rosecrans1 - 02-18-2022, 07:43 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Bottomfeeder - 02-18-2022, 07:44 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-19-2022, 05:10 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Fodderwing - 02-21-2022, 11:03 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by pashiner - 02-21-2022, 05:54 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by stan5686 - 02-22-2022, 07:11 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Fodderwing - 02-22-2022, 10:22 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by MachV - 02-27-2022, 07:12 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Phalanx - 03-03-2022, 07:46 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Big_John - 03-04-2022, 07:54 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by daved20319 - 03-04-2022, 11:20 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by nekshot - 03-05-2022, 02:34 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Mark611 - 03-05-2022, 11:20 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by rickt300 - 03-08-2022, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)