Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I bought a BCA upper...
#14
I've had nothing but good luck with BCA. my 24"grendel upper shoots MOA or slightly better with ammo it likes. It shoots wolf steel case about 1.5 MOA. it's a little ammo picky, but I expected that with a cheap upper. it isn't difficult at all to find good loads for, so no disappointment there. I liked it well enough to get a 16" 300blk upper and a 16" 12.7x42 upper. both shoot better than I can. two of my shooting buddies also bought the same 300blk upper that I have, and one also got a 12.7x42.
between the 3 of us that's 6 BCA uppers that all run 100% reliably, and not a single one of them shoots worse than 1.5 MOA. we're not accomplished shooters though, so someone else can likely do much better.

We even ruined a 300blk barrel with an overcharged case and BCA replaced it for free, no questions asked. It wasn't even their fault!
I know it's entirely possible to get a bad one and it appears that they make some real garbage occasionally, but as long as you're willing to interact with them and return a product if they ship you a bad one, a guy could do pretty well for under $300. Just buy what you want, slap it on a lower, and go shooting. If it doesn't shoot well, they have a sub-MOA guarantee, and it seems they're serious about honoring it.

if you're a perfectionist, and little things like scratches, chipped paint, and machining marks put you off, maybe go spend real money on a better gun.
mine get shot a lot and banged around, so it's no skin off my nose. spending more sure won't make me shoot any better.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 12:40 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Zeneffect - 02-18-2022, 12:46 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 12:48 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by SCJim - 02-18-2022, 01:03 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 01:06 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by jasper2408 - 02-18-2022, 01:08 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 04:58 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Bottomfeeder - 02-18-2022, 05:08 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-18-2022, 05:37 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Rosecrans1 - 02-18-2022, 07:43 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Bottomfeeder - 02-18-2022, 07:44 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by DIANEB - 02-19-2022, 05:10 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Fodderwing - 02-21-2022, 11:03 AM
I bought a BCA upper... - by pashiner - 02-21-2022, 05:54 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by stan5686 - 02-22-2022, 07:11 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Fodderwing - 02-22-2022, 10:22 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by MachV - 02-27-2022, 07:12 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Phalanx - 03-03-2022, 07:46 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Big_John - 03-04-2022, 07:54 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by daved20319 - 03-04-2022, 11:20 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by nekshot - 03-05-2022, 02:34 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by Mark611 - 03-05-2022, 11:20 PM
I bought a BCA upper... - by rickt300 - 03-08-2022, 05:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)