Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me
#16
If? you plan to reload? you can find primers at Brownell's but you have to stay on your game and look for them often, I have picked up 10K small rifle primers from them over the past 3mons, CCI #41's and some 400's I have also been lucky enough to find a local place that has been getting RAM Shot TAC and AA 2520 powder @ around $32 dollars a pound, I have been able to pick up 24lbs of powder from them 20#'s of TAC, They will not ship, so don't ask, I already Had a good stock of bullets and new Hornady brass, but if you look around you can find what you need!Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Oryx - 01-19-2022, 12:06 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by biodsl - 01-19-2022, 03:11 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by LR1955 - 01-19-2022, 01:34 PM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Klem - 01-19-2022, 11:57 PM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Mark611 - 01-20-2022, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)