Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me
#10
Have to agree w/STUGOTZ, I don't reload for anyone but myself and family. Just like I won't weld on anyone else vehicles (even though i've certified). Lawyers are NOT your friend in any sense of the word. Been thru that one too.
I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Oryx - 01-19-2022, 12:06 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by biodsl - 01-19-2022, 03:11 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by LR1955 - 01-19-2022, 01:34 PM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by GREYBUFF - 01-19-2022, 11:14 PM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Klem - 01-19-2022, 11:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)