Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me
#9
I’ve been able to find Hornady Black 6.5G ELDM ammo locally within the past couple of months for under $30/box. That’s more expensive than cheap import or blasting ammo in 5.56 or 7.62x39, but it’s better quality ammo as well.

Thankfully I reload and the cost is nowhere near $1.50/round, but I’d have to consider the quality vs quantity in the above scenario if I was reliant upon factory ammo. I’d rather shoot quality stuff instead of just blasting, but if I was just blasting then I’d probably just stick with 5.56 or 7.62x39
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Oryx - 01-19-2022, 12:06 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by biodsl - 01-19-2022, 03:11 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by LR1955 - 01-19-2022, 01:34 PM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by EastTNHunter - 01-19-2022, 08:43 PM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Klem - 01-19-2022, 11:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)