Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me
#1
I don't have a lot of 6.5 Grendel ammo. It is not getting that much easier to find and the price is more than I'm willing to pay. I decided not to get into the reloading business. Are any of you guys getting rid of your 6.5 Grendel rifles or uppers? Do you think ammo prices will come down? I have a 223/5.56 AR 15 and that ammo is much more reasonable. Just curious what you guys are doing.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Glenn54 - 01-18-2022, 11:56 PM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Oryx - 01-19-2022, 12:06 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by biodsl - 01-19-2022, 03:11 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by LR1955 - 01-19-2022, 01:34 PM
6.5 Grendel Ammo too expensive for me - by Klem - 01-19-2022, 11:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)