Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
new copper mono bullet from hornady
#8
BowChamp Wrote:All I heard was yada yada yada yada...Lead....yada yada yada.....california....yada yada yada......if in Africa....yada yada yada....if I screw up my shot...yada yada yada... :confused::confused:

24 minutes and 55 seconds of my life I'll never get back. Rolleyes

Good thing I didn't watch it then...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
new copper mono bullet from hornady - by imaguy3 - 12-28-2021, 07:40 PM
new copper mono bullet from hornady - by hill37 - 12-28-2021, 08:51 PM
new copper mono bullet from hornady - by LRRPF52 - 12-28-2021, 10:48 PM
new copper mono bullet from hornady - by hill37 - 12-28-2021, 11:14 PM
new copper mono bullet from hornady - by Old Bob - 12-29-2021, 12:25 AM
new copper mono bullet from hornady - by mtnlvr - 12-29-2021, 12:36 AM
new copper mono bullet from hornady - by BowChamp - 12-29-2021, 03:54 AM
new copper mono bullet from hornady - by s3silver - 12-29-2021, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)