Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The 120-123 class won’t group what is going on
#26
Well first thing I did not use a chronograph, and next thing I went from the middle of a charge to book max in .3gr increments with 3 make it 4 different powders, varget which is not preferred bc it won’t get the speed some of you guys is hunting, lever because I had it on hand and it’s a favorite on here, and cfe 223 for the same reason. Oh and I left one out I also tried tac. Middle of the charge on up to max with 2 different bullets which is all the heavies I had on hand. I mean i don’t have a 1/2in group worked up and trying to shrink that with seating depth or voodoo rocket science I’m just curious why it is giving me a fit to get anything that resembles a decent group.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The 120-123 class won’t group what is going on - by Dt219 - 10-05-2021, 03:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)