Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The 120-123 class won’t group what is going on
#3
It is a 18-19 inch Lilja. Some say 18 some say 19, I have not measured my jump to the lands been going off mag length but I do know they are not touching or jammed into the lands. I do not know the mv of any heavy loads I have tested and the grains per powder is all written down at my uncles in my load book. Using cci 450s as its all I have. Well I do have some 400s. Just have not used them in a ar15 yet. I usually start mid charge and go up to around max with published data in .3gr increments. There is many I don’t knows to your questions but I do know I’m getting bad results on paper with the heavier bullets and can’t come up with a bad load for the lighter ones. Which is dang backwards. And no I have not ran a ladder to watch velocities
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The 120-123 class won’t group what is going on - by Dt219 - 10-04-2021, 01:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)