05-14-2021, 12:19 PM
I have a couple on reserve from you but I am good till you get the extractor tolerance issue fixed.
I would like to keep my name on the list till you get everything figured out and can ship.
And to get a better extractor is definitely worth the wait for me. The two I had on the wait list were going to be backup bolts in case I broke an extractor. So to me waiting 3 months or so for a stronger extractor is a no brainer.
I would like to keep my name on the list till you get everything figured out and can ship.
And to get a better extractor is definitely worth the wait for me. The two I had on the wait list were going to be backup bolts in case I broke an extractor. So to me waiting 3 months or so for a stronger extractor is a no brainer.

