02-15-2021, 12:22 PM
crusader18 Wrote:I saw a video of a guy testing out the Triggertech Diamond trigger on a computerized machine using the Geissele High Speed National Match trigger as the control and the Diamond out performed the Geissele. I've used the Geissele and it's amazing. The TT Diamond is as well, but only time will tell. Both triggers are extremely consistent with the Diamond edging out the HSNM by a little.
I watched that video as well. I think the thing to keep in mind is that the HSNM was designed for a very specific purpose - a 4.5 lb service rifle configuration and a match configuration of 3 lbs. The triggers are tested the day of the match and if they are under their weight they have to be readjusted prior to being legal in competition ( not the thing you want to do the day of a match). Geissele makes an outstanding trigger.
The trigger tech on the other hand looks like a very nice trigger however.
It's great to have the choices ... I remember the times of only service triggers and the quest to try to modify for a better trigger than mil spec ... We've come a long way.

