12-10-2020, 02:02 AM
Thats a really good question that I dont exactly know the answer to oddly enough. Other than it came from Alexander Arms back around 2012 or so. I had purchased the rifle complete from JSE which is local to us here and it was their first Grendel build. Long story short. Alexander arms asked me to send the rifle to them to fix it and it come back to me with a brand new barrel. What flavor other than 16 I do not know Sorry I cant be more helpful there
Bog pod. Its the cats pajamas And just get the aluminum one. My dad has the carbon fiber version and its a lot more for no real world benefit. Save your money on that part
Bog pod. Its the cats pajamas And just get the aluminum one. My dad has the carbon fiber version and its a lot more for no real world benefit. Save your money on that part

