12-09-2020, 05:55 AM
Thanks guys. Yes i will need a couple of mags and a good bolt. I think a 20 inch is longer than i want. 16 would be preferable if they shoot. Not sure what kind of accuracy to expect from a short carbine length barrel but with a top tier barrel it should be adequate. Seen a group buy for lilja idk if that ended or not but they are one i would consider for sure.
As far as mag capacity it is not a problem as far as i know. The only thing at this point i guess is getting the right sized barrel and the right gas port. I think once i decide barrel then the rest of the build will start to fall into place.
As far as mag capacity it is not a problem as far as i know. The only thing at this point i guess is getting the right sized barrel and the right gas port. I think once i decide barrel then the rest of the build will start to fall into place.

