Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today ..
#7
Is there a difference between AR Stoner and the ones sold by AA? I'm looking for some 25 round mags and from the few reviews I've read they say the AR Stoner mags are better then the AA mags but I thought they are the same.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by Opus Dei - 03-24-2012, 11:27 PM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by leopard6.5 - 03-25-2012, 12:27 AM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by Opus Dei - 03-25-2012, 01:04 AM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by LRRPF52 - 03-25-2012, 01:09 AM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by parallax - 03-26-2012, 01:01 AM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by LRRPF52 - 03-26-2012, 01:44 AM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by MrDraco - 03-26-2012, 01:42 PM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by leopard6.5 - 03-26-2012, 02:52 PM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by Opus Dei - 03-26-2012, 08:03 PM
I Got What Was Called A 25-Round Magazine Today .. - by RangerRick - 03-27-2012, 03:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)