Howdy from East Texas
#5
Welcome Glen. We share a similar path. I have spent considerable time in East Texas. Hunted Sabine National Forest in my younger days. It's a tough place to hunt but very rewarding if you are willing to put the effort in. My parents lived in Pineland which opened the opportunity up spend a lot of quality time there.

I too started my AR life with an M400, mainly used it for pigs. I quickly discovered how much I liked the platform but needed something with a little more capability than the 5.56. That is how I found the Grendel and this forum.

You are on the right path, there is no other forum like it. Its the people that make it happen, the information that is available and the support you have at your finger tips that will allow you to accelerate your Grendel experience. You can be assured the Grendel will do anything you need it to do in East Texas. You made an awesome choice!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howdy from East Texas - by Glenn54 - 09-17-2020, 04:22 AM
Howdy from East Texas - by just_john - 09-17-2020, 10:42 AM
Howdy from East Texas - by VASCAR2 - 09-17-2020, 10:53 AM
Howdy from East Texas - by Glenn54 - 09-17-2020, 01:00 PM
Howdy from East Texas - by grendelnubi - 09-17-2020, 01:35 PM
Howdy from East Texas - by TC25 - 09-17-2020, 08:41 PM
Howdy from East Texas - by Glenn54 - 09-17-2020, 11:58 PM
Howdy from East Texas - by MichaelSChittum - 09-18-2020, 12:00 AM
Howdy from East Texas - by grendelnubi - 09-18-2020, 02:51 AM
Howdy from East Texas - by Clintster - 09-18-2020, 01:02 PM
Howdy from East Texas - by A5BLASTER - 09-18-2020, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)