09-02-2020, 05:43 PM
My 20 monster barrel with monster bolt is doing great. When I broke it in, I couldnt believe how little copper fouling it would take. (Yeah, I did the full-up OCD break in until it told me it was done grabbing significant copper.) I think someone did a very good job chambering mine. It settled down in a couple dozen rounds and is shooting American Gunner more precisely than I can with a Geissele NM trigger.
The bolt looks great, tiny brass marks suggest that the extractor might need the slightest touch of polish on the outer corners, but Im gonna run some steel wolf through it first..that will probably smooth those corners out.
From my sample of one/ea these group buy barrels & bolts are a high value/ strong recommend. Im getting more after I replenish my inventory.
The bolt looks great, tiny brass marks suggest that the extractor might need the slightest touch of polish on the outer corners, but Im gonna run some steel wolf through it first..that will probably smooth those corners out.
From my sample of one/ea these group buy barrels & bolts are a high value/ strong recommend. Im getting more after I replenish my inventory.

