Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Monster bolt and barrels any good
#2
I have original Faxon manufactured 16” and 18” Monster logo barrels and one 12” manufactured by Green Mountain plus several Monster bolts manufactured by Millennium. I think these are very good barrels for being a rack grade barrels. I really like my last 12” barrel with the 1:7.5 twist. I’d like to try the new 16” group buy barrel but I already have two 16” 6.5 Grendel AR-15’s. You can spend more money on a custom barrel and likely get a more accurate barrel but for the 6.5 Grendel enthusiast or hunter these are great barrels for the price.

I really like the barrel profile and balance of the Monster barrels and being QPQ/Nitride they will last a long time at 6.5 Grendel pressures. Used Monster barrels sell very quickly on the forum if you decide the 6.5 Grendel is not what you want.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by Anthonyr - 08-29-2020, 08:09 AM
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by VASCAR2 - 08-29-2020, 12:28 PM
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by Anthonyr - 08-29-2020, 02:07 PM
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by vorpal - 08-29-2020, 03:45 PM
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by muvef1 - 08-31-2020, 12:11 AM
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by RobUrban - 08-31-2020, 12:48 AM
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by Hard_Harry - 09-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by Growler - 09-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Monster bolt and barrels any good - by vorpal - 09-04-2020, 12:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)