07-24-2020, 08:50 PM
It's way more temp stable for me that's for sure.
As too how much will be safe in the case when compared to ppv, that I can't give you because I have never run both powders on the same bullet to know how they will compare.
What I can tell you is that ar-comp makes great speed for me in my ar grendel with 120 gold dots and in my bolt grendel with 12e eld-m.
I have some ppv I would give you if I could get it legally shipped too you. Not much lil under 2 pounds.
As too how much will be safe in the case when compared to ppv, that I can't give you because I have never run both powders on the same bullet to know how they will compare.
What I can tell you is that ar-comp makes great speed for me in my ar grendel with 120 gold dots and in my bolt grendel with 12e eld-m.
I have some ppv I would give you if I could get it legally shipped too you. Not much lil under 2 pounds.

