Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brass Life Expectancy
#30
FLshooter Wrote:I use Hornady brass.I’ve always had to trim after the first firing. I don’t even check anymore. I just run all my brass through my LE Wilson trimmer after I size.I use a low RPM Black & Decker power screw driver.I trim at 1.515“. So, it’s pretty quick and easy(15min/100).

I have the Lyman Easy Trim. It works pretty good. You work it by hand or in a drill. I use my small impact because I can run it slow. It’s a pretty quick process. Seems like the Hornady is always excessively long after firing but I’ve only turned it once and it grows very little.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 02:14 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 06-19-2020, 02:35 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 06-19-2020, 02:42 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 02:58 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 06-19-2020, 03:12 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 06-19-2020, 03:23 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 03:26 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 03:33 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Rosecrans1 - 06-19-2020, 08:53 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by jbmarshtx - 06-19-2020, 02:52 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Labrat198 - 06-19-2020, 03:08 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 01:46 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FRB6.5 - 06-20-2020, 02:10 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FLshooter - 06-20-2020, 03:01 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Happy2Shoot - 06-20-2020, 03:16 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 11:25 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by HONDO - 07-17-2020, 10:44 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by pinetreebbs - 07-18-2020, 03:29 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by tdbru - 07-18-2020, 04:45 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 04:37 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 07-19-2020, 04:49 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by tdbru - 07-19-2020, 04:54 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 05:24 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 07-19-2020, 10:15 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by LR1955 - 07-19-2020, 12:01 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:21 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FLshooter - 07-19-2020, 01:45 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)