Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Full length resizing help
#26
Briano23 Wrote:I talked to Wayne very nice and assured me I would be disappointed with the Full length die he said will annealed brass you can expect 0.0005 to .001 run out with a neck tension of 0.001" to 0.002" for neck tension depending on the type of brass used..
Sound Good what do you think.

I am assuming you mean Wayne at Might Armory and that you would not be disappointed with the Full Length die then he is correct. I am getting less than half the runout that he stated when I use Imperial Wax and only coat the body, neck, and inside neck and not any on the shoulders. This is on Lapua brass and I bump the shoulders 1.5/1000" and I only do this for my bolt guns and don't get as anal with my AR. They are kinda expensive but I think they are worth it for their precision.

Hope this helped you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-08-2020, 12:14 AM
Full length resizing help - by A5BLASTER - 07-08-2020, 02:01 AM
Full length resizing help - by tdbru - 07-08-2020, 02:44 AM
Full length resizing help - by Klem - 07-08-2020, 03:04 AM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-08-2020, 09:14 AM
Full length resizing help - by Klem - 07-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Full length resizing help - by ricsmall - 07-08-2020, 02:17 PM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-08-2020, 03:54 PM
Full length resizing help - by kmon - 07-08-2020, 04:01 PM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Full length resizing help - by tdbru - 07-08-2020, 07:28 PM
Full length resizing help - by FLshooter - 07-08-2020, 09:14 PM
Full length resizing help - by Happy2Shoot - 07-08-2020, 10:37 PM
Full length resizing help - by Klem - 07-09-2020, 12:06 AM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-09-2020, 09:03 AM
Full length resizing help - by Klem - 07-09-2020, 09:25 AM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Full length resizing help - by jasper2408 - 07-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Full length resizing help - by Klem - 07-09-2020, 03:43 PM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-10-2020, 09:37 AM
Full length resizing help - by jasper2408 - 07-10-2020, 11:05 AM
Full length resizing help - by Briano23 - 07-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Full length resizing help - by tdbru - 07-09-2020, 05:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)