07-08-2020, 09:14 AM
The first thing in my reload processes is decap then tumble then aneal, resize, clean primer pockets, trim to length, tumble again, Prime, charge and seat.
But besides playing with OAL I wanted to try different neck tensions.
So what I have been reading was people resize then use and expander mandrel for the neck size for for more consistent neck tension.
So what I'm reading here is with s type full length die I can use a bushing to better control neck tension.
Again this is all in fun in the reloading process but defiantly a learing process.
This Is my budget 308 I build and its fun to shoot.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16416[/ATTACH]
But besides playing with OAL I wanted to try different neck tensions.
So what I have been reading was people resize then use and expander mandrel for the neck size for for more consistent neck tension.
So what I'm reading here is with s type full length die I can use a bushing to better control neck tension.
Again this is all in fun in the reloading process but defiantly a learing process.
This Is my budget 308 I build and its fun to shoot.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16416[/ATTACH]

