07-08-2020, 03:04 AM
I agree with the guys.
By all means take care with your reloading but taking your hand-loading from 98% to 100% is not going to be realized every time you pull the trigger. In fact, may never be realized at all. The ability of an AR to reveal the difference is questionable.
I see you clean your cases after running through your dies. Clean cases are a sloppy fit in a chamber compared with how tight they are in a die. Cleaning cases does more to protect the die than anything else, except of course look good. I would clean before you do anything else.
By all means take care with your reloading but taking your hand-loading from 98% to 100% is not going to be realized every time you pull the trigger. In fact, may never be realized at all. The ability of an AR to reveal the difference is questionable.
I see you clean your cases after running through your dies. Clean cases are a sloppy fit in a chamber compared with how tight they are in a die. Cleaning cases does more to protect the die than anything else, except of course look good. I would clean before you do anything else.

