Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build?
#52
Haven’t read a post where someone has used scope rings on an AR15.I own a few dozen AR15 and although most have one piece cantilever mounts.I happen to have maybe a half dozen that have Vortex pro series or Burris Xtreme tactical scope rings.
I would agree it may not the perfect set up for some scopes.But I was able to get plenty of eye relief ,and I’m still being able to mount the rings on the receiver only. I was thinking about eventually swapping them out with one piece cantilever mounts.But these rifles are accurate, I doubt it will make any difference.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build? - by CJW - 02-11-2020, 07:35 PM
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build? - by CJW - 05-14-2020, 11:30 PM
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build? - by SDW - 06-23-2020, 10:42 PM
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build? - by FLshooter - 06-26-2020, 12:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)