Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brass Life Expectancy
#16
FRB6.5 Wrote:Sierra 120 gr HPBT MatchKings are pretty much the "standard", if your barrel won't shoot those well it likely won't shoot anything well.

I will order some 120 SMKs and I want to try a box of pro hunters and do another ladder test and report back. I worked up my first test starting at 27.2 AR Comp 2.260. I believe I am going to start at 26.2 this time and work all the way up to 28.0. I believe I am also going to use 450 primers. I am going to keep trying a little while longer and if it doesn’t work out I’m ordering a JP 24” barrel if I can find one. Chasing tiny groups is addicting.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 02:14 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 06-19-2020, 02:35 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 06-19-2020, 02:42 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 02:58 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 06-19-2020, 03:12 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 06-19-2020, 03:23 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 03:26 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 03:33 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Rosecrans1 - 06-19-2020, 08:53 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by jbmarshtx - 06-19-2020, 02:52 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Labrat198 - 06-19-2020, 03:08 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 01:46 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FRB6.5 - 06-20-2020, 02:10 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FLshooter - 06-20-2020, 03:01 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Happy2Shoot - 06-20-2020, 03:16 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 11:25 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by HONDO - 07-17-2020, 10:44 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by pinetreebbs - 07-18-2020, 03:29 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by tdbru - 07-18-2020, 04:45 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 04:37 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 07-19-2020, 04:49 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by tdbru - 07-19-2020, 04:54 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 05:24 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 07-19-2020, 10:15 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by LR1955 - 07-19-2020, 12:01 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:21 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FLshooter - 07-19-2020, 01:45 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)