Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brass Life Expectancy
#10
Timely thread as I just revived a 10 month old thread about Alexander Arms brass. I think that mine is starline if they used it. Since I use it for hunting, I only need a few reloads out of it. I used the factory for break in and am shooting 100 TTSX loads. I'm on firing 3 of it. This is with a Howa Mini, and it looks like the cases will go just in front of the case head when they do as there is a bulge after each firing. It may be that the chamber is not as tight as that on the 700.

And as a side note, I shoot Lapua brass in my silhouette rifle. I'm on firings 4 and 5 with it. Everything looks good for it out of a remington 700.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 02:14 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 06-19-2020, 02:35 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 06-19-2020, 02:42 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 02:58 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 06-19-2020, 03:12 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 06-19-2020, 03:23 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 03:26 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-19-2020, 03:33 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Rosecrans1 - 06-19-2020, 08:53 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by jbmarshtx - 06-19-2020, 02:52 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Labrat198 - 06-19-2020, 03:08 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 01:46 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FRB6.5 - 06-20-2020, 02:10 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FLshooter - 06-20-2020, 03:01 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Happy2Shoot - 06-20-2020, 03:16 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 11:25 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 06-20-2020, 11:46 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by HONDO - 07-17-2020, 10:44 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by pinetreebbs - 07-18-2020, 03:29 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by tdbru - 07-18-2020, 04:45 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 04:37 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Lemonaid - 07-19-2020, 04:49 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by tdbru - 07-19-2020, 04:54 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 05:24 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by Klem - 07-19-2020, 10:15 AM
Brass Life Expectancy - by LR1955 - 07-19-2020, 12:01 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:09 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:21 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by FLshooter - 07-19-2020, 01:45 PM
Brass Life Expectancy - by JTB - 07-19-2020, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)