06-13-2020, 11:29 PM
mel Wrote:ty
were on the site did u find that i just went threw looking for the uppers and cant find them wanted to see if they had a left side charging handle one
still havent heard back from anyone else i sent emails to on barrels , was really hoping to hear back from upr with that bolt action upper
i may give deadshot barrels a try good feedback about them on facebook in the elr shooting groups
I don't remember where it is on the site. I found it a few months ago & bookmarked it. Back when I was looking for side charging uppers for my Grendel I found some left side uppers but I can't recall who made them or where I found them. I had them bookmarked as well but deleted them when I decided to get the one from PF. Besides, all the left side uppers were out of stock when I was doing my search. I started my search with "side charge AR 15 upper receivers" on google...
BCA also has a right side upper. I went with the PF upper because I can use a standard AR charging handle if by some chance something went wrong (lost or broke) with the charging handle on the BCG.
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

