Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lone Boar Stalks
#1
Lately, I haven't been seeing sounders, only singles. I actually like finding lone boars. There is a very definite feeling of self satisfaction in knowing you went after a target and got it. Sounders are probably a whole lot more fun, but I am always left with a feeling of being unfulfilled when I shot 1-9 members in a sounder and 10, 20, or 30 more escape unscathed. So here are two of my three last outings. The first outing resulted in no kills and no shots even taken.

[video=youtube_share;6sMIfqRgoas]https://youtu.be/6sMIfqRgoas [/video]
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lone Boar Stalks - by Double Naught Spy - 05-28-2020, 07:02 PM
Lone Boar Stalks - by Double Naught Spy - 05-28-2020, 07:03 PM
Lone Boar Stalks - by A5BLASTER - 05-28-2020, 07:22 PM
Lone Boar Stalks - by sundowner - 05-28-2020, 07:28 PM
Lone Boar Stalks - by Allen Roberts - 05-29-2020, 01:03 AM
Lone Boar Stalks - by Double Naught Spy - 05-29-2020, 02:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)