Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for a hand guard in FDE
#3
Slim pickin's for FDE 13" handguards. I did find some though. One UTG at JSE surplus & two Stoner handguards at Midway USA. Every other place I looked, these handguards were out-of-stock or on back-order. I have no personal experience with any of these so I can't endorse them.

http://www.jsesurplus.com/utgproar1513su...akote.aspx

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020691635?pid=436188

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1020691635?pid=506298
I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for a hand guard in FDE - by Hayden9801 - 05-18-2020, 05:23 AM
Looking for a hand guard in FDE - by imaguy3 - 05-18-2020, 11:59 AM
Looking for a hand guard in FDE - by Old Bob - 05-18-2020, 12:18 PM
Looking for a hand guard in FDE - by 1075 tech - 05-18-2020, 01:56 PM
Looking for a hand guard in FDE - by drewthebrave - 05-18-2020, 06:11 PM
Looking for a hand guard in FDE - by Hayden9801 - 05-26-2020, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)