Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
On Game camera.
#6
Cool pic!

The relationship between hogs and deer is one that is mixed. I have shot several hogs in fairly close proximity to deer. I have seen deer run when a hog shows up at the feeder. To be fair, I have seen deer run when a coyote, bobcat, or raccoon show up as well. I have seen hogs actively chase off deer from a feeder.

When the hogs behave well, the deer don't seem to mind them. However, many deer will avoid them outright, probably because previous hogs had not behaved well.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
On Game camera. - by RobertFL - 05-10-2020, 01:00 AM
On Game camera. - by Bigs28 - 05-10-2020, 01:05 AM
On Game camera. - by sundowner - 05-10-2020, 04:14 AM
On Game camera. - by RobertFL - 05-10-2020, 02:36 PM
On Game camera. - by RobertFL - 05-10-2020, 02:39 PM
On Game camera. - by Double Naught Spy - 05-10-2020, 03:36 PM
On Game camera. - by RobertFL - 05-11-2020, 04:11 PM
On Game camera. - by gwtx - 05-11-2020, 04:49 PM
On Game camera. - by Bigs28 - 05-11-2020, 04:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)