That's good news. I just got in from checking the pastures. No pigs, one coyote, gnawing on an old carcass. Did something I don't normally do, shooting prone. Lucky I was able to get up
, but I got him. Normally too many thorns etc to lay down. It was like daylight with the big moon, and he spotted me right away, but didn't leave. We have had a lot of yotes this year. I'll post pic tomorrow, I could not fine the entrance wound, but the exit was pretty impressive, 123gr ELD.
, but I got him. Normally too many thorns etc to lay down. It was like daylight with the big moon, and he spotted me right away, but didn't leave. We have had a lot of yotes this year. I'll post pic tomorrow, I could not fine the entrance wound, but the exit was pretty impressive, 123gr ELD.

