Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Surplus powder WC842
#2
I'm sure it's OK, but I will say with American Reloading, take to heart their note on working up your own specific loads. I have some lots of different powders from them that are considerably weaker than the listed analog, and some that are considerably stronger. Also, for what you want to do, I'd look at the MP475 actually, I'm seeing good reports on that powder.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Surplus powder WC842 - by toolsofthetrade - 04-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Surplus powder WC842 - by lazyengineer - 04-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Surplus powder WC842 - by DDRanch - 04-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Surplus powder WC842 - by centerfire - 04-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Surplus powder WC842 - by ricsmall - 04-08-2020, 04:26 PM
Surplus powder WC842 - by toolsofthetrade - 04-08-2020, 05:50 PM
Surplus powder WC842 - by pinetreebbs - 04-09-2020, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)