Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing.
#11
Well like someone else mentioned you can’t buy all the parts for an upper for $223. I was checking on parts for my 12” GB Green Mountain barrel. I figured $40 Anderson upper receiver, $15 upper small parts, $15 for charging handle, $70 for cheapest hand guard, $20 gas tube, $30 for gas block plus $75 for Toolcraft BCG, total $365. Even with a cheeper gas block I’m still at $350 plus the price of the barrel.

From forum member post the BCA Stainless Steel 6.5 Grendel tend to shoot better and have fewer issues than CMV or their Nitride barrels.

Be sure to let the forum members know how your new upper shoots.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by 4570govt - 03-22-2020, 07:31 PM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by grayfox - 03-22-2020, 08:26 PM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by A5BLASTER - 03-22-2020, 08:50 PM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by Bigs28 - 03-22-2020, 08:52 PM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by FLshooter - 03-22-2020, 10:37 PM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by Cowdog - 03-22-2020, 10:54 PM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by 4570govt - 03-22-2020, 11:04 PM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by Cowdog - 03-23-2020, 12:11 AM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by VASCAR2 - 03-23-2020, 12:48 AM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by whitehedr - 04-02-2020, 04:45 AM
6.5 Grendel, I find it intriguing. - by Bronz - 04-10-2020, 12:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)