Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Distance
#24
I stopped hunting deer when my dad quit hunting in the mid 90’s.I have only hunted FL hogs since I moved here.All my hogs were taken under 200 yrds.Most of my shots have been at right around 100 yards. The land I hunt on doesn’t have a distant clearing.
But,with my criterion Hbar 22 inch Grendel AR, w/129g Hornady SST,I would feel comfortable shooting at a deer out to 500 yards.I can ring 12 inch steel at 500yrds effortlessly. I think the 6.5 Grendel bullet would have plenty of power to do the job at that distance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Distance - by Doug01 - 02-12-2020, 11:11 PM
Distance - by Bigs28 - 02-12-2020, 11:48 PM
Distance - by nuthead - 02-13-2020, 12:38 AM
Distance - by rabiddawg - 02-13-2020, 02:08 AM
Distance - by kmon - 02-13-2020, 03:15 AM
Distance - by A5BLASTER - 02-13-2020, 04:07 AM
Distance - by SightedIn - 02-13-2020, 04:32 AM
Distance - by CJW - 02-13-2020, 12:54 PM
Distance - by imaguy3 - 02-13-2020, 02:16 PM
Distance - by SightedIn - 02-14-2020, 12:21 AM
Distance - by imaguy3 - 02-14-2020, 12:40 AM
Distance - by imaguy3 - 02-14-2020, 12:42 AM
Distance - by 1Shot - 02-14-2020, 01:44 AM
Distance - by SightedIn - 02-14-2020, 01:52 AM
Distance - by Double Naught Spy - 02-14-2020, 02:46 PM
Distance - by tdbru - 02-15-2020, 04:19 AM
Distance - by drykilned - 02-18-2020, 11:32 PM
Distance - by CJW - 02-19-2020, 01:14 AM
Distance - by grayfox - 02-19-2020, 01:31 AM
Distance - by kmon - 02-19-2020, 02:37 AM
Distance - by drykilned - 02-19-2020, 02:47 PM
Distance - by FloorPoor - 03-05-2020, 12:14 AM
Distance - by Redomen - 03-05-2020, 04:06 AM
Distance - by FLshooter - 03-06-2020, 12:23 AM
Distance - by FloorPoor - 03-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Distance - by imaguy3 - 03-08-2020, 07:03 AM
Distance - by FLshooter - 03-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Distance - by FLshooter - 03-08-2020, 03:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)