Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools
#6
FLshooter Wrote:I used that method for my sporterized World War II German 98 Mauser and I like the results. Keep in mind it will just cost you one dollar and it isn’t gonna do any damage. More than likely you already have polishing compound and a bolt in your garage,like I did.

I can’t believe you sporterized a WW II German 98 Mauser! Good lord, tell me your kidding! Wink

I hope your Mauser turned out better than that Mosin. Rolleyes
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools - by Harpoon1 - 02-29-2020, 08:09 PM
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools - by FLshooter - 02-29-2020, 08:40 PM
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools - by Harpoon1 - 02-29-2020, 11:42 PM
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools - by FLshooter - 03-01-2020, 01:36 AM
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools - by kmon - 03-01-2020, 03:04 AM
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools - by Harpoon1 - 03-01-2020, 03:22 AM
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools - by FLshooter - 03-02-2020, 12:23 PM
ReCrowning/Muzzle Tools - by Harpoon1 - 03-02-2020, 10:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)