Test No 2 for this bullet and powder.
Bullet still the 130gr ELD-M and powder is VV N540.
I chose the load 30,2gr and made a tighter laddertest around that load.
Two round of 29,8gr to make sure all worked OK and for a CBS.
Then 1 round or each load over the Magnetospeed Sporter.
The big difference from the first test is that I now have mounted the Aimsport 42S suppressor on the barrel.
About -1 Celcius.
Alt: 300 meters over sea level.
Baro: 942 hPa
Humidity: 99%
Result:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15501[/ATTACH]
Must admit that I'm pleased with the test and that I chose the 30,2gr load.
From 29,9gr and up tp 30,5gr the ES is 9 m/s.
Have not really decided where I should go on from here, but I think I will test out 1 or 2 different loads and load 10 rounds each and see what numbers I get.
But witch loads should I chose?
Bullet still the 130gr ELD-M and powder is VV N540.
I chose the load 30,2gr and made a tighter laddertest around that load.
Two round of 29,8gr to make sure all worked OK and for a CBS.
Then 1 round or each load over the Magnetospeed Sporter.
The big difference from the first test is that I now have mounted the Aimsport 42S suppressor on the barrel.
About -1 Celcius.
Alt: 300 meters over sea level.
Baro: 942 hPa
Humidity: 99%
Result:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15501[/ATTACH]
Must admit that I'm pleased with the test and that I chose the 30,2gr load.
From 29,9gr and up tp 30,5gr the ES is 9 m/s.
Have not really decided where I should go on from here, but I think I will test out 1 or 2 different loads and load 10 rounds each and see what numbers I get.
But witch loads should I chose?

