Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First 6.5 Grendel PSA or Sanders Armory?
#14
pkw6five Wrote:Thanks. But at over 700 with the bcg and ch I would just buy a 6.5 creed bolt gun.
I'm trying to stay under 500 for the upper and just put it on my lower.
If I can get 3-4 inch groups at 400 great.

You?re asking a whole lot for a budget build. 3-4in groups at 400yds is moa or better. Factor in the semi-auto into that equation too. For a budget build you should be satisfied if it shoots 1.5-2moa.

Like others have said. If you want/expect moa or sub moa, you need to buy a quality barrel
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First 6.5 Grendel PSA or Sanders Armory? - by delt475 - 02-15-2020, 01:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)