Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First 6.5 Grendel PSA or Sanders Armory?
#7
pkw6five Wrote:I would like to get a 6.5 Grendel. My only experience with 6.5 Grendel is the
PPT article "5 Best 6.5 Grendel Uppers". I am thinking about the PSA or the
Sanders Armory.
For $400 to 500 who would you buy?

I studied the same article when I gave up getting a cheap low quality upper to work, everyone on this website know the brand.

I was convinced after careful study individual's reports on this website to go with PSA model, but when I went to buy, it was sold out for a long time.

I found another hunting upper with a quality lightweight Faxon Match 20" barrel(over 1/2 lb lighter than the PSA), that shoots 1/3 MOA.

Range report:

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ight=jimla

The PSA model recommended to me by another form member, tried to buy. $349.99 (good value for typical 1 MOA gun)
https://palmettostatearmory.com/catalog/...th-bcg-ch/

Quality lightweight Faxon Match 20" barrel in my range results $575.99 (worth it for a 1/3 MOA gun)
https://www.at3tactical.com/products/at3...-handguard
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First 6.5 Grendel PSA or Sanders Armory? - by Jimla - 02-14-2020, 08:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)