Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build?
#20
Larue, ADM, Bobro are all top notch & give RTZ "guarantee's". I've used Warne & they're decent (simply have others I prefer).

If you just wanna get stupid there's also Spuhr, Badger (probably others) but they're on a whole nother price range (at least for me they are).

Geissele & Seekins I've heard good things about but haven't used either of them.

I have 2 Larue's, a Bobro, Warne, & one of the Aero's mentioned above. The Warne & Aero sit in the safe cause I seem to be a hoarder. The Larues & Bobro have found permanent homes on my rifles or are on their way to having permanent homes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build? - by CJW - 02-11-2020, 07:35 PM
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build? - by therealtrikky - 02-14-2020, 03:24 PM
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build? - by CJW - 05-14-2020, 11:30 PM
Scope mounting suggestions for AR build? - by SDW - 06-23-2020, 10:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)