Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burning Powder and Gathering Data
#6
TropicalVibe Wrote:A5, I don't think I have any H4895 left, but this might be a worthwhile investment. Velocity looks great and the SD and ES are extremely tight. Thank you for sharing this recipe! 10 @ 200 under an inch is mighty impressive too. Not sure i still have the skills to shoot like that anymore. Getting old eyes sucks!

Thanks again,
Dan

That's why I got a BIG scope. 27 power really helps my old eyes see it good.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by Lemonaid - 02-11-2020, 09:58 AM
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by A5BLASTER - 02-11-2020, 12:35 PM
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2020, 04:47 AM
Burning Powder and Gathering Data - by A5BLASTER - 02-15-2020, 01:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)